In order for you to maximize your experience on our campground, make sure to read and understand the rules to follow as a camper.
Curfew and tranquility of the resort:
At all time, campers must avoid making noise during the curfew period from 11 pm to 8 am, during which a camper must forbid to make any noise audible from a neighboring camping site. A curfew is also applicable for the playground area from 9 pm, where no noise should be audible from any neighboring camping sites.
Pets are allowed on the resort but are limited to 2 per camping site. They have to be on a leash at your camping site and can never be left without surveillance at your camping site. Pets are not admitted in the buildings, playground, and pool. Barking will not be tolerated. The owner of the pet must ensure to pick up immediately any excrements coming from this animal. No aggressive animal will be tolerated on site.
The maximum speed allowed for any motor vehicle, cart, or bicycle on the campground is 8 km/h. During the curfew hours, traffic must be maintained to a minimum.
The use of the carts must be for getting from one point to another and strolls of the promenade type are prohibited in order to respect the tranquility of other campers. The driver must be at least 14 years old. The cart must have a maximum number of 4 people, 2 people in the front and 2 people in the back. A rear seat is compulsory for passengers. Children are not allowed to drive and must sit in the back.
Driving motorcycles on the campground is prohibited, other than to get to your camping site and by making the less noise possible. The access for motorcycles is prohibited after 9 pm. Driving ATV’s on the campground is prohibited, other than those belonging to the Camping Aventure Mégantic.
Bicycles must be put away at 9 pm every night.
Campers must absolutely park their vehicles on their camping sites, and are not allowed to use an empty camping site as parking. It is prohibited to park along the roads, playground, or any other area not designed for that purpose.
Magnetic card :
A $10 / card deposit is required upon your check-in, which will be fully refunded at your check out.
All pools are opened from June to September depending on the weather. The schedule may vary without notice. Every camper has access to the pool. Lifeguards have full authority when it comes to the use of the pools and waterslides.
Pool hours: 10 am to 12 pm / 1 pm to 5 pm / 6 pm to 8 pm.
Pools, paddling pool, water slides, and Jacuzzi Rules:
- Mandatory shower outside;
- No running around the designated pool area;
- Kids under 9 years old must be accompanied by a 14 years old or older guardian at all time;
- Long hair must always be tied and secured;
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol can be denied access to the pool;
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited;
- Eating is prohibited in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide areas;
- Diving, flips, and backflips are prohibited;
- Chewing gum is strictly prohibited;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the pool, Jacuzzi areas and in the sanitary areas;
- It is important to respect the safety and comfort of others;
- Anyone accessing the pool or waterslide must conform to the lifeguard’s procedures;
- Pets must be kept outside the pool area;
- At all time, children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult to use the Jacuzzi.
We offer free wireless Internet connection. You must provide your own electronic devices. A password will be given to you. It is basic Internet service.
In order to maximize the capacity of our wireless network, it is prohibited to use your personal cellular data on the campground in order to limit the interference, which reduces our distribution power.
Respect of the area and the environment:
Campfires are permitted in the area designated for that purpose and must be put out before going to sleep. At all time, these campfires must be supervised by a responsible adult.
Campers must leave their camping site and the equipment they have used in a good and clean condition. In the event that a camping site is not left in a clean and good condition, an employee, at the client’s expenses, will clean it. Any damaged equipment, such as picnic tables and firebricks will be replaced at the client’s expenses.
Only geothermal mats are allowed.
Put the trash and recycling in the designated waste containers. Trash and recycling cannot be left in the fire pit or burned.
Keeping the place clean, enjoyable, and safe is everyone’s business.
Policy on tobacco and cannabis :
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in the common areas, playground, as well as within a 9 meter perimeter of these aforementioned areas, the main building and all of the kid’s areas.
Smoking cannabis is prohibited in all the public areas, playground, common areas, and all of the trails. However, campers will be permitted to smoke cannabis on their camping site.
It is prohibited to :
- Kill, capture, injure, or feed any wild animals;
- Throw away trash other than in the designated waste containers or to burn trash in the fire pit;
- Cut down, damage, or remove any tree, bush, or plant or attach a rope for any reason onto them;
- Leave dirty dishes and food all over the place;
- Take glass containers outside of your camping site or in any buildings, sanitary block, pool, or recreational areas;
- Wash your car or truck;
- Use fireworks;
- Use a drone;
- Bring a slingshot, BB gun, or any other type of weapon at all;
- Run a retail business from your camping site.
It is possible to extend your checkout time to 5 pm on the day of your departure for an additional $15 + tax fee if the camping site is available. Go to the lobby before 11 am on the day of your departure to benefit from this option.
Visitors are allowed to check-in until 8:30 pm and are required to leave no later than 10:30 pm.
Price and conditions may vary without notice
Be advised that if the campground must restrain or prohibit the access to one of our water plan for swimming, water slides, or any other recreational equipment, for reasons out of our control, no modification, cancellation, or refund will be accepted.
Anyone who violates these rules can be expelled from the campground without any further notice or refund.
Camping Aventure Mégantic will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur on the site of the campground, nor will be held responsible for any lost or stolen objects.
Please submit any request, suggestion, or comment to the reception desk; the employee in charge will make sure that it is handed into the appropriate person in a reasonable delay. Out of respect for the privacy of the owners, please refrain from going on their personal camping sites.